For those of you who love music as much as we do, I have put some links to superb artists on the blog. It has been a while since I have had the opportunity to check out some music sites, and I am completely excited about what is happening right now!
First of all, Keith and Kristyn Getty just came out with a new CD titled, "In Christ Alone." BUY THIS. I had the privilege of seeing the Getty's over a few days, as they came to Columbia International University (CIU) as I was finishing up school last year. Most of you are familiar with Keith's popular song, "In Christ Alone," and he has many more that are quickly gaining recognition. Most of the CD's they currently have out are done by various artists, but after hearing Kristyn sing them at CIU, I have eagerly awaited an album where she is the primary vocalist. Well, the time has come, and I am extremely excited to get a copy. If you visit their site, you will be able to hear a sample of the tracks.
Secondly, Shawn McDonald recently released a new CD titled, "Roots." Again, visit his site for a sampling. If you are unfamiliar with Shawn's music, I reccommend that you first check out "Simply Nothing," an excellent CD that is a must have for any collection!
And lastly, Starfield has a new CD being released this month, but is available for purchase on their website. It is titled "I Will Go." After researching their tour dates, I discovered they will be touring with Shane&Shane. If they are near you, I recommend that you go! They will be coming to our hometown in May, so if any of you want to come visit then, you are more than welcome:)
That's all for now, and if you are interested in still more music, check out the links that we posted. Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment