I think the other day was one of the first times in a while that I remembered we have a blog! Yes, that is sad, but it accurately reflects how crazy life has been since we last wrote. Since the last post we...
Ran a Marathon! Wow, that seems like forever ago now, thankfully!! We did it, and now can check that box, moving forward to bigger and better things, like water aerobics.
Finished and started another semester. We continue to be thankful for the wonderful education we have received at SBTS, and have grown immensely during our time here. By God's grace I will graduate this May, and husband will continue his program by taking two night classes and continuing to work full time.
Shot three deer!! This of course may not be as exciting to y'all, but for us it was a pretty good season. For a while I thought I might get skunked as husband shot two bucks by November, and I had not seen a single deer while spending many hours in the woods! However, Christmas day provided a chance to see if I could hit a broad side of a barn. It was the first time I have ever shot a unicorn, who knows what happened to the other horn.
On a more serious note, we have currently moved into a new ministry opportunity with our church, as the Lord has opened the door to participate in the birth of a new singles class. We are extremely excited for this opportunity, and already have great adventures in mind. Please keep husband in your prayers as he will be teaching most Sunday's, which might prove to be a challenge with his current schedule. We look forward to serving the Lord in this way, and are extremely excited to work alongside some of our good friends. It's a joy to serve the body of Christ!
Well, I think I hit on the main things that have happened over the past months. I wish I could take more time to articulate what the Lord has been teaching us, but that time most likely won't come until May. We want you to know we love y'all dearly and are thankful for your continued friendship and involvement in our lives. As we pray for our friends throughout the week, we are continually amazed at how the Lord has blessed us with so many dear friends who are all over the place! Thank you for your love and prayers. Drop us a line and catch us up on your lives, we would love to hear from you. Until next time....whenever that is!
The Pells
No comments:
Post a Comment