Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Long Time Comin'

I wish I had some great excuse as to why I am so bad at this blog thing. I guess life just takes over, and I am more worried about getting communication right with those I interface with daily, and have little energy left over to blog. But, this one post every six months thing is working quite nicely for me, so why change now!?

The latest and greatest on this end, for those who don't know, is that we are pregnant! Baby JK (who is a boy) will be making his entrance at the beginning of June. We are ready for his arrival, trying to get everything in order before that day as well as juggle busy schedules. And yet, despite how hectic things seem now, I know we haven't seen nothing yet! So, enjoying every chance I can get to nap, sit in the quiet and stare at the wall, or run out of the house at a whim to get something...you know, all the things that won't be so easy the next 18 years or so. This is going to be good!

Rather than bore you with all the other things that we have going on, I will summarize with a simple, we are doing good! Busy but good, and very thankful for the ways that the Lord continues to grow us. Looking forward to this next chapter in our lives, and ready for warm weather :) We trust this finds each of you doing well, and we are continually grateful for our dear friends. Until next time, we pray you will seek Him continually. Blessings!

No comments: